THINGS TO DO IN MARINA DEL REY
EXPLORE MARINA DEL REY, SANTA MONICA, VENICE BEACH AND MORE
Located across from the Marina Marketplace, Hotel MdR ~ a DoubleTree by Hilton hotel is less than a half-mile from the marina and just steps to over 40 restaurants, shops and entertainment options, including Yard House, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®, Tender Greens, Equinox Fitness and AMC Dine-In Theaters. Explore the hip and creative shops, art galleries and restaurants on Abbot Kinney Boulevard. From sport fishing, golfing, biking, boating, kayaking, shopping, dining, sightseeing and more, Marina del Rey offers a large variety of activities for all travelers.
Or get to know the neighborhood and check out Marina del Rey, Venice Beach, Santa Monica, Playa Del Rey and Manhattan Beach, all without getting on the freeway.
GET GOINGGetting around LA has never been easier!
- 1.5 miles from Marina del Rey Harbor
- 3 miles from Interstate 405
- 4 miles north of LAX
- 5 miles from Santa Monica Municipal Airport
GET SHOPPINGRetail shops, department stores and unique boutiques - it's a shoppers dream.
- Marina Marketplace (adjacent)
- Waterside (.8 miles)
- Fisherman's Village (1.5 miles)
- The Runway (1.8 miles)
- Abbot Kinney Boulevard (2.5 miles)
- The Runway Playa Vista shopping mall (1.8 miles)
- Third Street Promenade (4.2 miles)
- The Grove/Farmer's Market (10 miles)
- Rodeo Drive Beverly Hills (11 miles)
GET ACTIVEThe greatest beaches in the world, only minutes away.
- Venice Canals (2 miles)
- Playa del Rey Beach (2.5 miles)
- Venice Beach (2.5 miles)
- Santa Monica Beach and Pier (4 miles)
- Dockweiler State Beach (5 miles)
- Manhattan Beach (9 miles)
- Malibu (10 miles)
GET ARTSYExperience a bit of culture, LA-style.
- The Getty Villa (8.5 miles)
- The Getty Center (12 miles)
- LA County Museum of Art (LACMA) (9 miles)
- La Brea Tar Pits (9 miles)
- Downtown Los Angeles including STAPLES Center, L.A. LIVE, GRAMMY Museum and Nokia Theatre (17 miles)
OTHER LOS ANGELES AREA ATTRACTIONS & PLACES OF INTEREST:
- Loyola Marymount University (2 miles)
- The Forum (7.1 miles)
- The Hollywood Bowl (12 miles)
- Hollywood Walk of Fame (12 miles)
- Los Angeles Convention Center (17 miles)
- Staples Center (17 miles)
- Club Nokia (17 miles)
- StubHub Center (formerly Home Depot Center) (19 miles)
- Dodgers Stadium (20 miles)
- Universal Studios Hollywood (24 miles)
- The Queen Mary (26 miles)
- Disneyland Park & Disney's California Adventure Park (38 miles)
- Six Flags Magic Mountain (38 miles)
FOR THE BUSINESS TRAVELERWe're in the center of Silicon Beach, Southern California's version of Silicon Valley, a region full of startups and tech giants. Learn more.
- Sony Pictures
- Electronic Arts
- Live Nation